The Tempus Design & Engineering Center of Excellence headquartered in Williamsburg, Virginia, has Designated Engineering Representative (DER) authority from both the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). The center specializes in
• Major Airframe Modifications
• Interior Completions Projects
• Design and Materials Specifications
• Modeling and Rendering using 3D Max Vision
• Supplemental Type Certificates (STC)
• Layout of Passenger Accommodations (LOPA) Development
Tempus Applied Solutions has access to an FAA Part 145 Repair Station in Brunswick, Maine, through partnering arrangements. This facility is authorized by the FAA, EASA, and the Bermuda CAA for work on Bombardier Global Express; Gulfstream II, II, IV and V; Cessna Citation; and Pilatus aircraft. Tempus’s Repair Station license allows for worldwide mobile repair team deployment specializing in AOG situations and BR710 engine changes.
Tempus Applied Solutions has PMA to produce 2,000+ aircraft components and line items as required by the FAA with facilities in Brunswick, Maine (Boeing/Airbus capable).
Tempus Applied Solutions has in-house DER capabilities covering forty-one categories of aircraft systems.
• Part 23 Aircraft and Part 25 Aircraft
• Repair Station DER
• Authorities cover mechanical systems, electrical systems, and flight testing